Page 1 of 1

Pan Sweeper?

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:12 pm
by MN Sweeper
Can anyone tell me what a Pan Sweeper is?

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm
by Dwan
I have not heard it called that but I think a sweeper attached to a bucket like on a skid steer could be called a pan sweeper. also a tow behind sweeper that sweeps into a holding pan could also be called one.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm
by MN Sweeper
That was my thought but I wanted to make sure. Thank You!

Re: Pan Sweeper?

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm
by TheRoadCleaners
Agreed with Dwan. They are like having the bucket with them and skid steer.

street clean