Can someone share a sample contract?

Info and questions pertaining to contract issues.

Moderator: Tom_in_CA

Rooshsweeping
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Can someone share a sample contract?

Postby Rooshsweeping » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:31 am

Wondering if I can get a look at a sample contract?

Thanks
ROOSHSWEEPING@aol.com

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Re: Can someone share a sample contract?

Postby Tom_in_CA » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 am

Watch your email. Will send you the template that our company uses.

Boyet
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Postby Boyet » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I was wondering if I could also obtain a sample contract that I could see to use for my class project.

Thanks

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Tom_in_CA » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Boyet, email me at ttanner777@aol.com, and I'll send you the one we have. It's just a simple fill-in-the-blank type for things like price, billing info, schedule, etc....

As far as things like a contract that details insurance requirements, legal jargon, etc.... this has none of that. When it comes to things like that, I let the customer themselves provide whatever they want. I'll look it over, and see if I want to sign it. Ones for contruction companies and government entities can get QUITE lengthy (as they must have teams of lawyers preparing them! haha). You know: page after page of how you'll wear hardhats, watch out for spotted owls, have insurance of this that and the other spec's, promise not to discriminate against minorities, observe various union contracts that they're signatory to, blah blah blah blah. Page after page of boiler plate stuff no one really reads.

So if you were hoping for something like that, this might dissapoint you. If THAT'S the type thing you wanted to see, I can send you a sample of how those might look, drawn from old ones I can dig up.

Return to “Contracts”