Bids-A-Lot Software

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

Imperialswp
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Bids-A-Lot Software

Postby Imperialswp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 am

Hello,
I recently purchased Bids-A-Lot software online for my start-up sweeping company. I paid for it online using PayPal and have received a receipt number. Two days have gone by, and I have not received any email notice from Bids-A-Lot with a confirmation. The software is supposed to be an online service, and I thought I would have immediate access to it (at least a login & password) since it is online.
My question to the group is does anyone use or have experience using this service? I have called their number several times and it goes straight to a voicemail stating that all emails and voicemails will be answered as soon as possible. I’m wondering now how good their support will be since I cannot get any response from them in a timely manner.
I decided to use this service for two reasons: one, I’m new in the business and will need help bidding and two, World Sweeper endorses them and I assumed it was a reputable company.
Does anyone in this group use Bids-A-Lot? How well does it work for you? After you paid for your subscription, did you receive a software package in the mail or did you have immediate access to it online? How good is the technical phone support?
If anyone in the group has any input, please reply at your earliest convenience.
Kind regards,
Wally Martinez
Imperial Sweeping
Sugar Land, TX
(281) 691-4817

Imperialswp

Re: Bids-A-Lot Software

Postby Imperialswp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 am

Good news! I just received a call from Rocky at Bids-A-Lot and he will be sending me a password & login within the hour. Rocky was out of the country and was not able to respond.
I'll keep the group posted on my progess & bidding.

Happy sweeping!

allen05

Re: Bids-A-Lot Software

Postby allen05 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Please help! We just got a 1969 Mobil Broom truck and I know nothing about them. This one has a problem with starting. (I think someone hooked up a cut off somewhere). Also I need to replace the broom and don't know how. PLEASE HELP. I'm ready to drive it off a cliff. We also just got 3 old Tymco 600, a Tymco 300 and some sort of flush truck. I will be needing information on these once I find out all the information and what is broke. Any information is helpful. Thank you in advance.

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”