Looking for a Sweeping MENTOR

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

grassguy123
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Looking for a Sweeping MENTOR

Postby grassguy123 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 am

I am looking to speak with someone that has developed a sucessful sweeping business to mentor me on the best routes to take. I have a landscaping company and we do some parking lot cleaning with backpack blowers now. We are located in NJ. Thanks in advance.

rizzacastro

Re: Looking for a Sweeping MENTOR

Postby rizzacastro » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Try browsing for companies which offer sweeping services at Google. There you will see plenty of companies near your place and you can directly contact them via email or visit every company that suits your requirements.

amicksweeps

Postby amicksweeps » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 am

You don't want to contact your future competitors though. They won't help at all. Call folks outside of your market.

I saw this guy post a while back from a dealership in NJ. Maybe he could recommend some folks who could help you. My local dealer has been really helpful in getting me contacted with folks for advice.

Anthony
http://www.grasseyequipment.com
1-800-462-1390
http://www.worldsweeper.com/phpBB3/view ... f=48&t=146

TheRoadCleaners

Postby TheRoadCleaners » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 am

If you are looking for Mentor. Than i think we can help you. We has more than 20 years of business experience in sweeping, flushing, cleaning, snow removal etc.

johny3329

Postby johny3329 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Please help! We just got a 1969 Mobil Broom truck and I know nothing about them. This one has a problem with starting. (I think someone hooked up a cut off somewhere). Also I need to replace the broom and don't know how. PLEASE HELP. I'm ready to drive it off a cliff. We also just got 3 old Tymco 600, a Tymco 300 and some sort of flush truck. I will be needing information on these once I find out all the information and what is broke. Any information is helpful. Thank you in advance.

Dwan
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Dwan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 pm

johny3329 wrote:Please help! We just got a 1969 Mobil Broom truck and I know nothing about them. This one has a problem with starting. (I think someone hooked up a cut off somewhere). Also I need to replace the broom and don't know how. PLEASE HELP. I'm ready to drive it off a cliff. We also just got 3 old Tymco 600, a Tymco 300 and some sort of flush truck. I will be needing information on these once I find out all the information and what is broke. Any information is helpful. Thank you in advance.

start here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mobil-Street-Sw ... 3a72d58fa7

Dwan

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”