Hand Blower for 99 Schwarze 348LE

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

A-linesweeper

Hand Blower for 99 Schwarze 348LE

Post by A-linesweeper » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 am

I am looking for a place that sells a clean air hand blower system to be used on a 99 Schwarze 348LE. I have seen some other 348s around town have them on and a Nite-Hawk had one. Also if I can't find this type of system I was going to try and make a dirty air system and run a hose off the fan (hamster cage ). My question for that is which side of the fan do I have to plum it from? A parts guy a Schwarze told me I had to plum it on the positive air side. I wanted a second option on that to see if that was the only way. That would put it on the passenger side and I would have to use more hose and it wouldn't look clean. I prefer the clean air system first. Any help would be great, thanks.

Rocketee

Re: Hand Blower for 99 Schwarze 348LE

Post by Rocketee » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:55 pm

I think a clean air blower should be mounted on every parking lot sweeper, we use the schwarze AA-tach blower. It can easily blow sand, rocks away from curb and at most shopping centers we do not even have to get out to blow the sidewalks because this great tool will reach the debris within 5 feet or more if there is a wall to reflect wind off of. Sweeping 90 degree corners can also be done without getting out, using the vertical curb wall to reflect wind, you have to drive forward to corner - back out - then make your turn. I have one mounted on a 343D and the AA-tach sweepers. We keep a spare for when the bearings wear out. I heard that the dirty air blowers do not have as much power as pulley driven. Good luck finding one.

A-linesweeper

Re: Hand Blower for 99 Schwarze 348LE

Post by A-linesweeper » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Thanks for the input! So it looks like I need to find a AA-tach blower. Does anyone know where to get one? Does it run off your pony motor? Or does it have its own power? Thanks again

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”