Rare Sweepster model TP60 4sale

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

Rocketee

Rare Sweepster model TP60 4sale

Postby Rocketee » Fri May 23, 2008 3:30 pm

towed by any pickup truck or larger vehicle, has 2yd hopper (dumps into dump trailers ) dual g.brooms, 150 gallon water tank, 35hp wisconsin gas. Performs just like a street sweeper, only cheaper! Best Offer, can deliver.[/list]
rhodesweeping

jrclays
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Re: Rare Sweepster model TP60 4sale

Postby jrclays » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 am

I am currently using a CP series sweepster behind a plow truck to remove mud from roadways . Will the TP60 work for this application ? Are the hoppers watertight ? The plow pushes the heavy mud off the road so I need to be able to sweep & contain the remaining soupy mud . Will the TP60 work for me ?

Rocketee

Re: Rare Sweepster model TP60 4sale

Postby Rocketee » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Yes it will pick up mud and contain it. The hopper is water tight up till about 2 1/2 feet, after that the water could splash out over the main broom if you stop short. If the broom is spinning then it will just keep throwing the mud back in the hopper. The sweepster tp60 we have has almost zero rust, engine runs excellent, has all new electrical systems including wires, lights, etc. The turning radius is excellent for tight corners . The machine is yellow, we are the 2nd owners - it originally was owned by a Landfill in upstate NY. There is no engine hour meter.
Currently the hydraulic motor needs to be replaced which we plan to do. The sweeper has not been used for over 2 years, however, we start and run the engine and hydraulics every month. We also keep fluids changed and cover the machine completely.
Best offer
rhodesweeping

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”