For Sale 347I

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

John B.

For Sale 347I

Postby John B. » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:52 am

This sweeper is a late model 04.
The sweeper and truck run and sweep great.
Cosmetically, the truck has a few dings and scratches.
The truck has new rear brakes and the injectors were replaced in Feb-07. I have a spare pick-up head for the sweeper and a brand new fan that has not been installed.
The fan that is on the sweeper now is in good condition. I bought the new fan because it was on sale at about half the normal price.
The sweeper has a new screen for the hopper.
The hopper does have some light rust but there are plenty of years of life left in it.
The sweeper has a new radiator for the Perkins.
Price is $30,000.00 or best offer.

I am located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.

Cell# (727)744-1693

RoadCleaner

Postby RoadCleaner » Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 am

Hey guys we currently have a Nighthawk sweeper on sale
its a brand new unit. Brought in 2007. It has less than 10,000 miles on it. And we have taken excellent care of it.

In case your asking yourself why we are selling it? Its the deal that we have on it. Its crazy!!

Nonetheless, we are selling it for 47,0000 (we are also offering two extra brooms with it as well.

Call me at 1800 374-8664

shelby8
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Re: For Sale 347I

Postby shelby8 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

All extra parts, tires, sweeper head, curb brooms, etc, will go with them. Email any questions to CleanSweepLA@gmail.com. Serious inquiries only PLEASE. Thank you for your time!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”