raptor ll vs a tymco 210

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA, nitehawk

creepsweep
Anti-Spam Number: 3

raptor ll vs a tymco 210

Postby creepsweep » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm

been studying alot about the pro and cons of these two machines the gas saving aspect attracts me to the raptor (but i've heard they lose power from having only one engine) and the regen head of the tymco can anyone tell me which ones they like the most and why and also is the raptor trully a regen air like the tymco and if not what are the differences my number is 321 213 3002 as well if anyone want to call me i'm brand new to the community and indusrty as well

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Re: raptor ll vs a tymco 210

Postby Tom_in_CA » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 am

Welcome to the forum. What type sweeping are you going to be doing ? If it's just routine shopping center night-time sweeping, then go with the cheapest. Because the objective is just leaves, papers, broken glass. I haven't used a raptor brand. But in my experience with comparing Tymcos to other brands of vacuums (aka regen.), the tymco can excel in certain higher-profile sweeping. Namely: IF USED CORRECTLY (various tricks of the trade), you can sweep without ground water, yet with very limited air-born dust. In certain situations (sealcoat prep, etc...) where you don't want watery smears (mud), yet you don't want to have to use ground water.

Not sure if the raptor is capable of that.

Return to “Parking Area Sweepers”