Driveway Cleaning: ISO a Sweeper as Strong as Power-Washer

If it didn't fit elsewhere, here's the spot. Or, suggest a new forum using the link at the top of the forum page.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

DavidCBrennan
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Driveway Cleaning: ISO a Sweeper as Strong as Power-Washer

Postby DavidCBrennan » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:53 am

Hey, right now I'm in the power-washing biz (decks, housing, and driveways) and I was wondering whether anybody knows of a sweeper that is comparable to a power-washer. The reason for this is because I'd really like to cut back on the man hours it takes to power-wash an entire driveway. If I could have a sweeper go and clear those bastards off in a few minutes, it would save me a ton of time.

-Does anybody know of machines - indoor or outdoor - that could clean a driveway quickly?

-What types of machines can chemically treat their target area as they go?

Thanks a ton for all your help. I'm hoping to vastly improve my driveway-cleaning time by next Spring.

Karl Stauty
Forum Administrator

Postby Karl Stauty » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:15 am

You could use an industrial surface scrubbing machine which can scrub paths from 42" to 60" wide and can clean as much as 77,500 sq. ft. per hour.

www.powerboss.com

DavidCBrennan

Postby DavidCBrennan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:23 am

Karl Stauty wrote:You could use an industrial surface scrubbing machine which can scrub paths from 42" to 60" wide and can clean as much as 77,500 sq. ft. per hour.

www.powerboss.com

Thanks, Karl. I'll look through their inventory and see if they have anything that might be powerful enough to clean beaten-up concrete.

Return to “General/Other”