New forum

If it didn't fit elsewhere, here's the spot. Or, suggest a new forum using the link at the top of the forum page.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

Dwan
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

New forum

Post by Dwan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Ranger spent a few months updating this forum. I like it because it has reduced the spam that has been such a pta for the past year.

Here is a test on posting pictures.
This is my new Victory Markll that I drove from the factory to Alaska this summer.
Attachments
Victory-on-Alcan-2-web.jpg
Victory-on-Alcan-2-web.jpg (92.42 KiB) Viewed 8389 times

comsweep

Re: New forum

Post by comsweep » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Congrats on the new sweeper Dwan!! Looks SWEET! I just bought a used 2005 Schwarze from Victory. Also we sell the T-500 around here. I'm saving up for a New Victory though. I just don't like the joystick, but, thats all I found so far that I dont like. Let me know what you think of it.

Robert
Comercial Sweeping Inc.
Robert Elder
Commercial Sweeping Inc.
Salem, Or.
503-990-4025

Dwan
Forum Administrator

Re: New forum

Post by Dwan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Joystick works fine after you get use to it, but it does take some getting use to. I am under the understanding Victory is producing one now without the joy stick if you are interested. I think I have only 50 or 60 hours on the machine so far and I still have to think through each step before adjusting the head, or curb brooms with the JS. There are so many other things about the Mark ll that the JS doesn't even have to be in the picture. Try as hard as I can I can't find any major faults with this machine but then again I don't have a lot of hours on it yet, just miles LOL.

Return to “General/Other”