Challenger 1 Sweeper Attachments | Front-Mounted

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

Smith-Equipment
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Challenger 1 Sweeper Attachments | Front-Mounted

Postby Smith-Equipment » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:14 am

Smith Equipment makes Challenger 1 Front Mounted Sweeper Attachments for tractors, skid steers, and loaders for nearly any brand! Our particular sweeper attachment features the quick change system which lets you complete changeovers in under 2 minutes with 1 man and no tools.

http://www.smith-equipment.com/challeng ... ttachment/

We can also mount spray bars and water tanks with your sweeper to help reduce dust pollution. The Challenger 1 is ideal for snow removal, lawn dethatching, road reclamation, construction clean-up, street sweeping and more. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. We're the original inventors of the Challenger 1 and quick change system since 1988 and we've been making sweeper brushes since 1965.

Smith-Equipment

Re: Challenger 1 Sweeper Attachments | Front-Mounted

Postby Smith-Equipment » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:27 am

Here's one of the latest images from our sweeper attachments line at your factory in Lakeland, Florida. We've been building sweeper attachments since 1988 and pioneered the first quick change broom system that allows for changeovers to be completed in record time. We make sweeper attachments for nearly any brand tractor or skid steer loader.
http://www.smith-equipment.com/sweeper-attachments/

Smith-Equipment

Postby Smith-Equipment » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:23 am

We have a new addition to our family! It's not a boy, or a girl. It's a sweeper!

New Holland tractors are now fully compatible with the Challenger 1 Sweeper Attachment. The Challenger 1 is a front-mounted sweeper attachment with optional spray bar and liquid tank options. As a heavy duty sweeper attachment, the Challenger 1 is ideally equipped to handle snow removal, road reclamation, lawn dethatching, parking lot and runway maintenance and much more. Our sweeper also comes with a hydraulically powered float system that keeps consistent down pressure on your sweeper attachment's broom. This helps extend the lifetime of the broom and prevents the attachment from bottoming out. The New Holland series tractors needed a way to carry an external oil cooler, so we built one for them. We attached steel brackets and secured them to the tractor's frame. The Challenger 1 Sweeper transforms any tractor into a serious industrial or commercial sweeper. Discovery why the U.S. Military prefers the Challenger 1 over any other. Learn more and get your Challenger 1 sweeper today!

http://www.smith-equipment.com/challenger-1-sweeper/

Protect Environment

Postby Protect Environment » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:19 am

Hey I am glad to see your post. Anyone interested to challenger 1 can rely on smith's statement.
We need to keep our city clean and free of pollution so that we can protect our environment and control all the diseases that come from environmental pollution. We need solutions to beach pollution, air pollution, ocean pollution. Every city must pay focus to municipal street sweeping, road sweeping, street sweeping, city cleaning, road cleaning, air cleaning, waste management, stormwater runoff management etc. to keep our environment healthy.
I found this link is so much helpful to our concern: street sweeping services.

nzn89

Postby nzn89 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 am

Hello everybody,
I read the post and it was good. An Italian company, Comac, has produced urban sweepers that can clean streets and road. These sweepers clean surfaces professionally and don't pollute air at all. Please click http://www.etehadsanat.com/cat/12-Sweeper.

Protect Environment

Postby Protect Environment » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:31 am

I have studied about this machine and what I learned about it is good reviews by users who used this for sweeping services. But I'm not still 100% confident about it because I have not used this machine for my own. But it has a good track record of street sweeping, city cleaning etc.
Go to the following link for highway sweeping

waterjet

Postby waterjet » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:30 am

street sweeper is the best machine with high capacity and high performance.

Return to “Street Sweepers”