Thoughts about the Nite-Hawk

Discussion Forum for Nite-Hawk sweepers. Moderated by Tracy Day, Nite-Hawk Sweepers.

Moderators: dave, Dwan, nitehawk

MemphisSweeper

Thoughts about the Nite-Hawk

Postby MemphisSweeper » Mon May 08, 2006 3:02 pm

I had the chance to demo a nite-hawk 400DX a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed. We presently have mostly Schwarze 348s and one Masco but the 400DX has some interesting things going for it. First I would like to know from people who use one if the trash and debris really doesn't end up clogging the screen? That always ends up being the biggest pain about the 348s. I was amazed how much gravel/sand we picked up during the demo since I figured that would be the first thing I noticed about not having the extra power of the back engine. I will be doing a demo of a Schwarze 333 in the next week so I guess I'll check back in and give my thoughts on that unit. Thanks and a greet idea for a message board here.

MemphisSweeper

Re: Thoughts about the Nite-Hawk

Postby MemphisSweeper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:13 pm

We have had our Night-Hawk now for two weeks and it really does cut down on fuel usage and also seems to be cutting down on the amount of time it takes our driver to sweep a parking lot. So far I would definitely recommend the Night-Hawk.P.S. Am I the only poster here? LOL!

Dwan
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Dwan » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:01 pm

MemphisSweeper wrote:We have had our Night-Hawk now for two weeks and it really does cut down on fuel usage and also seems to be cutting down on the amount of time it takes our driver to sweep a parking lot. So far I would definitely recommend the Night-Hawk.P.S. Am I the only poster here? LOL!

You may be when it comes to the Night Hawk.
I am in the market for a new machine and would like to demo the Night Hawk. I now have an Air Cub and am happy with the machine but the support is lacking a bit. Still would buy another one unless I found something I liked better.

Dwan

MemphisSweeper

Postby MemphisSweeper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:39 pm

Dwan wrote:
MemphisSweeper wrote:We have had our Night-Hawk now for two weeks and it really does cut down on fuel usage and also seems to be cutting down on the amount of time it takes our driver to sweep a parking lot. So far I would definitely recommend the Night-Hawk.P.S. Am I the only poster here? LOL!

You may be when it comes to the Night Hawk.
I am in the market for a new machine and would like to demo the Night Hawk. I now have an Air Cub and am happy with the machine but the support is lacking a bit. Still would buy another one unless I found something I liked better.

Dwan

Call Todd Jones at 253-405-8988 and I am sure he will include you in his next cross country route. I actually had to fill in tonight so I took out the Night-Hawk and it performed great.

Dwan
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Dwan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 am

Because of the remoteness of ware I live no one wants to send a machine here for a demo. Costs to much

Return to “Nite-Hawk”