Introduce your self

Basic info about where you are and how the Discussion Forum works.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

lotsappeal
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Re: Introduce your self

Postby lotsappeal » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey guys, Quinn 19, Director of Operations at Lots Appeal Environmental Services. We do anything from parking lot sweeping to landscaping to building maintenance. Looking for uses masco or nitehawk on the f-250 chassis. Anyone selling?

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Tom_in_CA » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:34 am

welcome aboard lots-appeal!

lorenz805

Postby lorenz805 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 am

Hello , my name is Lorenzo and i been working on sweepers for five years. I thought it would be short term but looks like i in it for the rest of the ride. Within the past year and half I have become shop manager for a private business in Ca. I just checked out this site and I am bummed I didn't sign up or know of this site earlier.

Dwan
Forum Administrator

Postby Dwan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 pm

lorenz805 wrote:Hello , my name is Lorenzo and i been working on sweepers for five years. I thought it would be short term but looks like i in it for the rest of the ride. Within the past year and half I have become shop manager for a private business in Ca. I just checked out this site and I am bummed I didn't sign up or know of this site earlier.

Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

small town striping

Postby small town striping » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:56 am

Hello all,

My name is Jerry and I live in a small town in Arizona, I previously ran a small striping business for like 2 years but I quit for the last 7 months to try something else that didn't pan out, so I am now looking to get back into the business of parking lot maintenance.

Now I am here to learn everything I can about sweeping parking lots so I can add it to the list of services I provide.

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator

Postby Tom_in_CA » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:17 am

Welcome Jerry ! Good luck in your business.

Smith-Equipment

Postby Smith-Equipment » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:37 am

Hello all!

This is Smith Equipment's first time on World Sweeper.com. We found this site during some of our search engine optimization research and we've liked the wide variety of information and fortes that are explained!

Smith Equipment is a industry leading manufacturer of sweeper brushes and attachments in the southeast. We've been in business since 1965 and invented the Challenger 1 front-mounted sweeper attachment. Our real claim to fame was the Challenger's quick change system. It can complete changeovers in less than 2 minutes with 1 man and no tools.

Oh well, enough of the sales pitch! We're happy to be here and hopefully you'll see us around on the forums often. We're also very active on the web and social media. Feel free to see our new website at http://www.smith-equipment.com .

Thanks again for the warm welcome and we look forward to seeing you on the sweeping path.

~Smith Equipment

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator

Postby Tom_in_CA » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:16 pm

welcome !

Smith-Equipment

Postby Smith-Equipment » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:06 am

Thanks Tom!

Protect Environment

Postby Protect Environment » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:36 am

Hello Dawn,
This is Steve Dickson. I have a sweeping business named as rf dickson sweeping co. We provide sweeping services, services to stop air, water, oceans and beach pollution. We also help keep cities clean and fight all the uncontrollable diseases due to environmental pollution. If anyone wants our help and consultancy please feel free to contact us by our site: http://dicksonsweeping.com. For more information visit : street sweeping.

Return to “Start Here”