Hi All

Basic info about where you are and how the Discussion Forum works.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

aucklandsweepers
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Hi All

Post by aucklandsweepers » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:32 am

Hi my name is Wend, I am from Auckland New Zealand. I have owned a successful striping company for nine years and it took that long to realize that every customer I have, has a parking lot that will need a sweep at some point!
So I have decided to offer this service. I am extremely new to this having been in the sweeping game for 2 weeks I realise I have an extreme amount to learn but I am quite excited about it all.
Thanks All

Karl Stauty
Forum Administrator

Post by Karl Stauty » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:35 pm

What type of equipment are you using to provide parking lot sweeping service to your customers?
If there is anything that we can do to help you in your new service please fill free to ask!

Dwan
Forum Administrator

Post by Dwan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:27 pm

Evening there Wend. Welcome aboard.

aucklandsweepers

Post by aucklandsweepers » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:51 am

Hiya Dwan! :lol: Dwan and myself are friends and we have known each other for about 5years now from the striper forum.

Hiya Karl Thank you for the offer, I have a tennant 6500 to get me started.

I have noticed though there seems to be quite a bit of dust bellowing out from the back is that normal?

what I will do is read up on here as much as I can... I have a million and one questions but I am sure most of them will be answered here with the more I read. !!

Ok just one more question :lol: is it better to sweep a parking lot by going around and around until you get to the middle or is it better to go up and down in rows?
cheers all
Last edited by aucklandsweepers on Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dwan
Forum Administrator

Post by Dwan » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:16 am

Wend; You may have a hole in one of the filters or one of them could have just come loose.
Large lots I go round and round but in smaller ones I go back and forth. Not sure if your machine picks up as well going backwards though.

aucklandsweepers

Post by aucklandsweepers » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:13 am

cheers Dwan I will have a look at the filter today.

Return to “Start Here”