sweeper ticket or citation

Cleaning sandy areas, including beaches and desert areas.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

eonedila
Anti-Spam Number: 3

sweeper ticket or citation

Postby eonedila » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:33 am

How or where to pay a sweeper ticket or citation? I got a citation for not moving my car on time, the thing is that i cant find it and as far as i know if i dont pay it i could be arrest it for that well that is if i dont pay for a long time does anybody know how or where to pay this kind of tickets i got it in the city of long beach please help.

Tom_in_CA
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Re: sweeper ticket or citation

Postby Tom_in_CA » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 am

Wish I had an answer for you, but I'm 5 hrs. north of Long Beach :) Have you tried going to the Long Beach city website, and see if there's a parking enforcement division? I'll grant you, that the odds are, they don't have a phone # (or if they do, you'll only get voice-mail h*ck). Because parking ticket issuing agencies probably DON'T want every Tom Dick and Harry perpetually calling in with their sob stories of how their tickets are un-fair, etc.... So all such "appeals" have to be in writing, etc.. And this will leave you (who is *not* disputing your ticket) at the poor end of that, because in your case, you simply want a duplicate, from which to pay on.

Good luck !

Return to “Beach/Sand Sweepers”