Advertising

Forum for anything to do with sales and marketing issues.

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

sunandsnow

Advertising

Postby sunandsnow » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:54 pm

What have you al found is the best way to advertise your services. Direct mail, word of mouth, phone book, online... We are new to this and are trying to learn as much as we can

Dwan
Forum Administrator
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Postby Dwan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:14 pm

I personaly found lettering my equipment and keeping it clean the best advertising for the dollar. $100 spent on lettering a truck stays there and work for the life of the truck. I also drive my sweeper everyware day or night, to the store, to the show, to the bank, etc. Also I always make it a point to be seen in the parking lots that I would like to have sign a contract. That way the owner is more likley to return trade to someone that does business with them. I also found that truck advertising has to be backed up with phone listings. No adds just 1 liners in every place in the phone book that relates to your work. In 24 years I don't beleave I ever got a job from the paper or TV/radio adds I have posted.

Dwan

radiotech
Anti-Spam Number: 3

Re: Advertising

Postby radiotech » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't know personally, but you might check out a Guy I know was just telling me about this. Somehow they can focus in on a particular area, can't imagine how though. Something to consider. I think if you're going to start trying to go big you've gotta start thinking Internet.

Return to “Selling Your Services”